Monday, July 19, 2010

The Shop Is Now Open!


"Some of you might be wondering, what the hell is Kopitiam? To put it in simple words, Kopitiam is Malaysian old school version of the all time famous Starbuck in Internet form" - CaptKickers.



Welcome to Kopitiam!


This blog is related to a thread on CIB's forum where forumers chilling out drinking virtual coffee and latte while sharing everyday life experiences - good or bad. Some tends to be a little bit crazy with occasional trolling, picking on forum's retards ... including me.

Since a good friend of mine asking me to do a blog, this will be my new outlet to express my random rants on everything. I've been blogging before, some time ago but stopped since practically no ones reading it but this time, I'm giving it a second chance.

So, do hang around and orders drinks as much as your imaginary stomach could chugs. No alcohol for minors.



Drinks on me!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging mate'
    all the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes the troll. He's ready to cook some kids for lunch.

    ReplyDelete